Monday, May 14, 2007

Day out at the Tigers Game.

Braden is all smiles at his first baseball game!

Corson, Braden, and myself with Paws.


Corson being silly as usual.


Braden is all tired out from the day's events.


On Wednesday May 2, 2007, Corson, Braden, myself, and my friend Bibi wet to see the Detroit Tigers play at Commerica Park. This was the first game of the season for Corson, but Braden's first game ever. Fun was had by all. The boys did GREAT, they got to see their favorite player, Pudge Rodriguez. Corson was always asking "Were is Pudge?" and "What is Pudge doing now?". We also got to meet Paws, the Tigers mascot. Both boys continued to ask "Where is Paws?", even though neither one of them wanted to get close to Paws without mom by their side. By the end of the game we were all tired out, especially Braden.

1 comment:

Josh and Lindsay Story said...

Love the pictures! I see you have been messing with your blog again! I told you it is addicting!